Jim Wilcox, Owner/Designated Broker of Fadness Realty, Inc. has been serving the real estate needs of the Mid-Columbia Area of Oregon and Washington since 1975. Jim began his real estate career with Fadness Realty in 1988. Currently a Principal Broker at Columbia River Properties in Oregon, Jim holds the GRI and CRS professional designations. He has served on City Council and as Mayor of The City of The Dalles. For the past six years he has served on the Columbia Gorge Regional Airport Commission (located in Dallesport) and has been chair of the Commission for 5 years. He is involved in the community and donates many hours to local and state, civic & professional organizations.
Take advantage of 37 years of real estate experience and negotiations by contacting him today to assist you with your real estate needs in Oregon or Washington.
Phone: 541-296-1026 ext. 201(office) email Jim
- Wasco County Planning Department Advisory Committees
- City Planning Department Task Forces & Advisory Committees
- School District Real Estate Advisory Committees
- Lions Club
- The Dalles Rifle & Pistol Club
- United Church of Christ-Congregational
- The Dalles Sister Cities Association
- Oregon National Federation of Independent Business Advisory Committee
- Oregon Realtors Issues Mobilization Committee
- National Association of Realtors Federal Political Coordinator
- The Dalles City Councilor & Mayor